PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality
The PlayStation VR system can output a picture to both the PlayStation VR headset and a television simultaneously, with the television either mirroring the picture displayed on the headset, or displaying a separate image for competitive or cooperative gameplay. PlayStation VR works with either the standard DualShock 4 controller or the PlayStation Move controllers.
The PlayStation VR has a 5.7 inch OLED panel, with a display resolution of 1080p. The headset also has a processor box which enables the Social Screen video output to the television, as well as process the 3D audio effect, and uses a 3.5mm headphone jack. The headset also has nine positional LEDs on its surface for the PlayStation Camera to track 360 degree head movement.
- Display 5.7″ OLED, 100° field of view.
- Graphics 1080p RGB (960 × 1080 per eye; 90–120Hz refresh rate)
- Sound 3D audio through headphone jack, and available microphone input
- Input Positional tracking with 9 LEDs via PlayStation Camera
- Camera PlayStation Camera
- Touchpad : None