Terms & Conditions
(Nothing in this document shall restrict the statutory rights of a consumer)
1. These terms and conditions, together with details set out overleaf, are intended to contain all the terms of agreement between us (the company) and you (the customer) relating to the sale, repair, servicing or other works describe overleaf (“the product”) and/or the supply of goods, parts or other things to be supplied by the company, whether or not in conjunction with the work (“the products). If you wish to rely on any amendment or addition, you should ensure it is confirmed in writing by one of our duly authorized representatives.
2. If we agree any variation in the work to be done or products to be supplied, this shall be deemed to be an amendment to this Agreement rather than a new Agreement.
3. This Agreement is made in Nigeria, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian dispute resolution Fora and shall be governed and construed in accordance with Nigerian law.
4. You warrant that you own the product or are duly authorized by the Owner to enter into this Agreement for the Work to be done on it on these terms.
5. A quote is our considered approximation of the likely cost of the work and/or Goods, and is valid for 7 days from when we send it to you
6. Any estimate is based on the published price for the products involved at the time of the estimate. If the manufacturer or the supplier of the Goods changes the published price after the date of the estimate, we will notify you of any consequent increase in the estimate. If the increase will be more than ten percent (10%) of the total estimate, you may give notice 14 days cancelling the agreement. If we do not receive notice of cancellation within this period, the estimate we be amended as proposed.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if it appears during progress of the work that the estimate will be exceeded by more than ten percent (10%) of the total, we will notify you and will not continue with work unless you expressly authorize us to do so.
8. If you have left the product with us for an estimate but have not accepted the estimate, or have refused it but have failed to collect the product, within 14 days of the date of the estimate or (if later) the date of cancellation, we may charge you, at our published rates in force at that time, for the storage of the product from the end of that period.
9. All estimates are exclusive of any applicable value Added Tax.
COMPLETION OF WORK AND PAYMENT
10. We will use our best effort to do work or supply Goods within anytime estimate we have given you, but will not be liable for delays due to any cause outside our control.
11. We shall be entitled to sub-contract all or any part of the work, but will be responsible for the quality of the sub contracts work.
12. If for any reason we do not carry out the work in full, we will charge you only for Goods actually supplied or fitted and a reasonable amount for any Work actually done.
13. We will notify you when the work is complete and the computer and/or Goods are ready for collection and (unless you have a credit account with us, in which case you must comply with the terms agreed in relations to the operation of such account) you must pay for the work and/or Goods upon collection.
14. All Sales are final as any return, exchange or refund is subject to approved authorization.
15. All payments must be made in cash or by a credit/debit card, unless we have agreed to accept a cheque, in which case the cheque must be drawn on a Nigerian clearing bank and received not less than five banking days before you collect the Computer and/or Goods. All cheques are payable to Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited. For Credit sales transaction, security cheque is required (signed but not dated cheques)
16. We are entitled to retain the computer and/or Goods until you have paid for the work and/or Goods in full.
17. If you fail to pay the full amount due and collect the Computer and/or Goods.
I. Within 7 days of being notified that the work Is complete and/or that the Goods are ready for collection, we may charge you, at our published rates in force at that time, for the storage of the Computer from the end of that period;
II. Within one months of being notified that the work is complete and/or that the Goods are ready for collection, we may (after giving you 7 days’ notice of our intention to do so if you have not paid the full amount due and collected the computer and/or Goods before such notice expires) sell the computer and/or Goods, deduct the amount owing to us (including statutory interest, storage charges and the cost of sale) and pay the balance to you.
18. We will retain all parts replaced during any work done, except for any to be returned under warranty or service exchange arrangements, until the computer is collected, and will be free to dispose of them as we see fit if you do not specifically ask for them when collecting the computer.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP AND RISK
19. The Goods will continue to belong to us until you have paid for them in full. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when they are delivered to you, and should insure accordingly. A cheque will not be treated as payment until it has been cleared.
LOSS, DAMAGE AND LIABILITY
20. We will carry out the Work with reasonable care and skill, and warrant it will remain free of defects in workmanship for a period of one year after purchase for brand new computers and 30 days for recertified computers. However, this warranty will not apply if the computer is involved in a customer induced damage or power surge
(a) Failing to comply with instructions from the manufacturer or from us concerning the treatment, maintenance and care of products and/or Goods or to have it/them serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
(b) Fitting the product, or permitting it to be fitted, with parts or accessories which have not been approved by the manufacturer or
(c) Tampering the product or permitting it/them to be tampered, in any manner which has not been approved by the manufacturer.
21. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered to you at our premises when you collect them
22. DOA within Lagos not returned within 24hours will not be considered. DOA outside Lagos not returned
within (5) days will not be considered.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.